Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The Eleventh Commandment - Jeffrey Archer


Have you ever felt that you have read a book before? May be, watched a movie based on that book. Well, while reading 'The Eleventh Commandment' I felt that. I knew what was going to happen - page by page. In fact, I searched - is there a movie based on this book that I've watched before. But, no! Then it struck me that I've read this book before. Silly me!

Anyway, I re-read it, which I don't often. It's a good book and proves that this blog is a good idea. Now, I can just surf which books I have read on it.

On that note, I think I should make an index or search system for that. :)

Recommendation - Yes, read this book. It's packed with thrill and power.

Happy reading,
Saru

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, while it is a great idea to blog about all the books you have read, it might get a bit long.
    You can simply create an account at http://www.shelfari.com/ and create your virtual bookshelf.
    Mine is at http://www.shelfari.com/santoshnc
    :)

    ReplyDelete